Welcome to the RDDA 2019-2020 Season!
If you are interested in racing with us, please follow these steps:
- Register with the RDDA Forum
Note: The RDDA Forum is the official regatta communications channel and a private community. It is used for RDDA discussions only.
- Sign-up for Race Committee Service: you are required to serve for two or three days, or more, regardless of how many days you will be able to race. RC service is a key part of our volunteer culture and is a requirement for qualification. Sign-up early to get your days you want.
Consider using the same contact information for both services.
- If you are borrowing a boat, you will receive an email with your scoring (racing) number from the Score Keeper, Karen Martinez.
- In order to be scored on a Sunday, you must be registered by noon on the prior Wednesday. However, you are welcome to serve on Race Committee, if you don't meet the deadline.
Answers to Frequent Questions:
- You do not need to be a member of RYC.
- We encourage boat sharing. Contact your RDDA Co-Chairs, Kevin Erensen and John Logue, if you are interested.
- RDDA 2019-2020
- Sailing Instructions for the 2019-2020 regattas
- RDDA Regular Season
- Team Racing Regatta - Coming Soon!
- The Ice Bowl - Coming Soon!
- Single Handed Championships - Coming Soon!
- The YRA Frostbite Regatta - Coming Soon!
- Race Committee information