Junior Clubhouse Rules
- Hours: Monday- Friday, 7:45am-6:00pm; Saturday and Sunday, Closed.Available for sanctioned and appropriately supervised junior activities.
- All persons on Club premises should conduct themselves in an appropriate manner at all times- this includes no loud horseplay.
- Juniors are not permitted on the back staircase, elevator, or underneath the deck unless directed to do so by an adult or program instructor.
- Shoes and shirts are required.
- No food or beverages are permitted inside the Clubhouse, except at special events or when supervised by adults. Food and beverages are allowed on the porch of the Junior Clubhouse.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bicycles must be parked in racks near the entrance to the Club grounds, and may not be ridden around the parking lot.The use of skates, rollerblades, scooters, and skateboards is prohibited on Club grounds.
- No animals are permitted in the Clubhouse.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices are not permitted, including electronic games.
- In accordance with State Law, smoking is illegal for minors and illegal in commercial buildings; alcohol is not permitted for minors under the age of 21.
- In accordance with the agreement with the Town of Greenwich, music of any kind is not permitted.
- Furnishings belonging to the Club must not be abused nor removed from the Clubhouse.
- Juniors who violate any of these rules shall be subject to disciplinary action or suspension.